Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Playin in the Mud!

"I think there is something, more important than believing: ...It's Action! The World is full of Dreamers, but there aren't enough who will move ahead and begin to take Concrete steps to actualize their Vision!"
- W. Clement Stone-
---
An Army of Trowels get ready for the Battle! Scooter is the Concrete Genius!
His Creative Mind is a Machine Gun firing out a magazine of Ideas.
He has dedicated many hours to this project including orchestrating 3 cement trucks & a cement pump into my yard!
He gets all the recognition for the implementation.
He is one of the coolest guys I've ever met.

There was a light mist in the air which made it perfect for the Pour! An Incredible bunch of Mud Monkies mucked our way around the Moat. From left to right its "Scooter", Bart, Lincoln, ME, "Sizer", "Bubba" and the pump guy Richard.

So for now I guess Westport has a Skate Park! Stop by and bring your Board! Underneath my dreamlit eyes I am in disbelief from the progress fueled by so many incredible people in my life ! Its too cool to be true!

No comments: